Well I found the little guy he was dead. I found him stuck to the back of a powerhead intake. Once I got him out of the tank I noticed the last 3rd of his body had been eaten.
Not sure on the cause of death, probobly a result of the aclimation. The other 2 are doing fine, I gave them a little breakfast, both gobbled it up. I did another test for ammonia, I also tested some of my RO
water. The tank water was slightly greener than the ro
so I did have some released. Not surprising because of the dead fish and because of the added bioload.
I'm going to leave the other 2 in there for now. Once I get my basement sump setup I'll have a place to setup a quarantine tank and get the rest of the school cleared for entry into the main.