First frag swap coming up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Spechty37

Aquarium Advice Freak
I will be a buyer not a seller there having one at that pet place that fish place Saturday oct 5 its about 2 hours from my house so I have only been there one time and I was in there for four hours lol has anyone ever went to any off these I can't hardly wait been trying to stay away from my local lfs so I can save some money for it lol. Hoping they have some good deals

Been to many frag swaps..... a few have been really large regional events, and some smaller local club swaps with fewer tables, but there's almost always a deal to be had on something. Good luck & have fun.

Thank you I can't wait I'm like a little kid waiting for Christmas lol

That swap is the biggest around. Be sure to sign up at the store for the mailers. You get 30% off coupons in the mail every so often.

Is it the biggest that's cool and it is in Lancaster pa

X I didn't relise you where from pa will you be going to it

I've never been to a frag swap either. I'm hoping I can make it to this one but do you have to have corals to swap or can you purchase them also

You don't need to swap anything. There will be plenty of people there selling things. Check out fragswapper.com. People list their stuff there with pics.
I'm not sure If I will be going or not. We'll see how the money is.....

Back
Top Bottom