Fish buying in the UK!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MarkW19

Aquarium Advice Addict
I'm in Leeds, West Yorkshire, but there aren't any big LFS's nearby. There are 2 within a 5 min drive, but they're not very well stocked and take ages to get any new stock in.

I'm just wondering if there's any LFS's anyone can recommend within a reasonable driving distance of Leeds? Good, healthy stock, wide range, maybe the ability to special order, etc.

Also, is there anywhere mail order in the UK?

Cheers!

Mark

We have a fairly decent one here in Manchester.. so it's not exactly local, but not a huge drive either. I remember it taking about 45 mins from city to city?

It's called Oasis Aquarium.. they do have a website with directions and contact info on it. No online shopping or anything like that though. It's more like a magazine advert than a website.

45 mins from Leeds to Manc sounds bout right...

Good stock levels?

Any guarantees on fish?

Yeah they usually have lots in stock.. It would be a good idea to give them a call before driving down, especially since you're not local. I've had nothing but good experiences with them so far so not really sure about guarantees.

Cheers - I've just emailed to ask them to send me a current livestock list :)

Back
Top Bottom