fish combatability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zach119

Aquarium Advice Activist
i went to my lfs today and right now i have a percula clown a sixline wrasse and a cleaner shrimp i was looking around and i needed something to stir my sand bed up and i found a yellow headed sleeper goby and i asked if he would be ok with the rest of my fish and he said yes so i bought him up got him home. then i acclimated him and put him in my tank and my sixline and my sleeper goby immediately started fighting what do i do? will they grow accustomed to eachother?

thanx alot i looked at the compatability chart on live aquaria and it said they would be ok together also could it be the sixline is just being territorial because he has been in there longer than the goby?

If you have rock in your tank I suggest moving it around and mixing things up. If the wrasse is being territorial by moving things you will change that territory. Everyone will be able to find their own new territory.

Watch your goby too. Make sure that you have really tight lids, and no space for them to escape. I have had 2 commit suicide from holes I thought were way to small for them to get out. They jump bigtime!

Back
Top Bottom