fish compatability

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

posiedon

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello my fish friends,
I have 125 gal FOWLR with 250lbs of live Fijian rock. I currently have in my tank 1 passar angel 6", 3 yellow tangs, 2 gobys, 1 small maroon clown, 1 black& white clown, 1 three spotted wrasse with no tail. I am up and running 5 months now with no deaths and thank GOD free of ich. I am loving every second of this new world in my living room. I did a lot of research from this web site and just want to say thanks for everyones advice. My question is what other fish can I put in the tank that could give more color and what about some schooling fish. All occupants currently get along well for they are well fed and there are plenty of hiding spots within the rock.

Thanks, DAN (aka) posiedon

I agree that you are pretty well stocked right now:

Passer Angel = Max Size: 12 (inches)
Yellow Tang = Max. Size In Aquarium: Up to 8"

That would be 4 large fish when they reach adulthood plus 5 smaller, though not small fish.

Fish in captivity actually do better on a reduced diet rather than being well-fed. It also cuts down on the waste product they must swim in.

Do you have a skimmer and/or are you doing regular partial water changes?

Sorry to jump on board but, OVERSTOCKED!!!

I know, I know I want one of everything everytime I go to the fish store too. My ideal tank would be about 10000 gallons.

Back
Top Bottom