Fish disappearing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My CBS caught my green coris wrasse by the tail. I looked at the tank to see the wrasse trying to get free. I took that CBS shrimp back. They can be aggresive.

My CBS caught my green coris wrasse by the tail. I looked at the tank to see the wrasse trying to get free. I took that CBS shrimp back. They can be aggresive.

Yikes......I have seen signs of bites and one of my green chromis died but didn't disappear. He was hiding and breathing rapidly and I tried to isolate him. I didn't know if it was one of my angels, sailfin or clarki being aggressive in that case.

Caught my CBS with my new little yellow goby in his mouth. Can't find my new twin spot now. The shrimp are going!

Caught my CBS with my new little yellow goby in his mouth. Can't find my new twin spot now. The shrimp are going!

I've heard they were a bit nasty to other shrimp like peps, but i never knew they were actually fish killers.

Yes I fed them mysis shrimp, lobster eggs and pellets. These guys just wanted more to eat when the lights went out. I traded them for 4 fire fish : )

This has been interesting thread kinda making me rethink them for my 30 gal

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I wonder if my 14 gal biocube has correct lighting for it incase i run into problems with it in my 55 gal with the leds

I was going to buy a biocube 29 to many horror stories on fans and such what got me piecing together stuff for my 30 that was in other room

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom