fish disappearing act

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sansouci01

Aquarium Advice FINatic
My 20 gallon tank is doing great so I decided to add another fish. I only have one chromis so plenty of room. I purchased a pajama cardinal. It took him a few days to get use to everything but after that he started eating and swimming around (well, of course as much as they swim ) I woke this morning and he's nowhere around. Looked in the cracks and crevices of my lr but nothing. Thought maybe he jumped out of the tank overnight so I check all around the tank...nothing..I have a serpent star and peppermint shrimp and a hand full of hermits. My question is...if for some reason he died overnight, would it be possible for the other occupants to eat him that fast?

They do a pretty good job at that. Don't count out your fish yet. He could be hiding.

That would be great if he was hiding but I went over every inch of the tank and didn't see him but you never know. The strange thing is, he was eating just fine and didn't look like anything was wrong with him.

I lost a green neon a day after I got it and found it in the hob filter box..check??????

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I was pretty surprised to find the Lil guy swimming in the bottom..he was there for 2 days.. colors all washed out but survived it..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom