Fish for a 75 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cd5

Aquarium Advice Activist
I finally finished my upgrade to my 75 gallon, now I am looking at adding another fish, I have paired clowns and a royal gamma, Can I put any kind of tang(only one) in my tank, Or any other suggestion on a good addition

Separate question can I have both a peppermint and cleaner shrimp in the tank together or will they kill each other

Cleaners will do fine with peps. I've had cleaners, blood red, peps, and a pair of CBS - oh yeah, and a pistol shrimp. in a 72g. Maybe I was lucky since there seemingly was no agression issues. Everybody had their own space.

I'd consider a yellow tang or a yellow eyed kole. Do the yellow tang last though IMO. Some can be kinda agressive on newcomers. Althoug most say the purple can get to big for a 75g, I have a medium sized one that isn't growing fast at all and really is at peace being the largest fish in my.

Try a blenny. Midas is my favorite. How about 3 blue green chromis? Also consider a pistol shrimp and goby combination. Just make sure your rocks are firmly planted on the bottom so the pistol's tunelling doesn't cause an avalanche.

I have a yellow tang, a royal gramma, a mandarin, a percula clown, 2 damsels and a yellow watchman in my 75. I also have a cbs, peppermints and a cleaner in the same tank.

It can be done. I just need tom make room for the 180 I want ...

Back
Top Bottom