Fish Ideas - Not happening for a while...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

noteworthy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello,

I recently moved to a 125 gallon tank and need some ideas on fish. I really like tangs and clowns and curious what you guys would recommend. The tank is 6' long and 18" wide.

Current occupants
75 snails
1 sixline wrasse
1 yellow tang
1 maroon clown
1 bar goby

I lost the following to my filter because I tried using it with just a strainer.. no foam prefilter
2 skunk cleaner shrimp
1 goby
1 scooter blenny/ dragonet - also I think the move might have destroyed the pods for him to eat. :(

I'm thinking of the following:
1 tang - blue hippo? not sure
2 skunk cleaner shrimp
1 false percula

I'm not sure what else. I have about 2 wpg lighting with vho and I do have some shrooms growing but that is about it. I know it will be a while if I ever get to add fish but hopefully some day I can.

You can put alot of diggerent kinds of fish in that size of tank. There are many options. Maybe a powder blue tang they are only rated for a 100 gal. Check out liveaquaria.com They have tons of fish and all the info on the them. Thats where i get all my fish and inverts and they are great. I had one DOA and they put a credit on my account no questions asked.

you could try the pbt, but imo it they get stressed really easy so be sure there are no aggression issues and keep your water in check.

Back
Top Bottom