Fish poop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

masonsmom

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
i have a black damsel that has a long string of poop stuck underneath it... i believe it is poop.... why is this.... Another question i have is that i have had really bad luck with fish this is my last attempt could there be something in the tank itself...... this time i have took the whole tank down took it outside rinsed it off and let it sit in the sun a day and i set it back up had it running for 3 days got a domino damsel(the one poop stuck out it) and then a day later i got a blue damsel with a yellow tail and he started turning white and never ate and then today 3 days later he died..... what is going on with my tank i got everything tested and it all checks out..... PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

THank you so much that is very helpful u have never heard of that before but it makes me happier cause i always felt bad for the fish.....

I cycled my 75g with fish cuz that's what the LFS told me. Then I found this awesome site! Now im in the process of cycling a 29 the fishless method.

you can buy live sand which speeds up the cycling process also a panther grouper eats and poops alot so they can help out the process as well. the LFS actually bought my giant sized panther grouper just to use him to cycle tanks.

Back
Top Bottom