fish suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm really happy with my three recent additions, Royal Gamma, Coral Banded Shrimp, and Yellow Watchman Goby. Still, my clown is the most active thing in my tank, but the Gamma came out and ate up the mysis shrimp I threw in when I came home from work and the Goby was hanging out until I started looking around my tank for the shrimp and gamma spooked him back into whatever hole he crawls out of.

My gramma was very anti social when I had her too. lol always louging in the rockwork sideways. lol

carey said:
My gramma was very anti social when I had her too. lol always louging in the rockwork sideways. lol

Mine too. He hated anything purple. He mysteriously disappeared after 5 years when I added a purple pseudochromis half his size...

Mine too. He hated anything purple. He mysteriously disappeared after 5 years when I added a purple pseudochromis half his size...

Not shocking - from what I hear, pseudochromis can be particularly nasty.

+1 on the gramma. She's a beauty.
Look into the specialty clowns like Picasso and Platinum. They are more pricey but definitely flashy.

I have a Kole in my 125 so I'm biased, but if your 72 is the same length as a standard 75, I think you can swing that.

+1 on the gramma. She's a beauty.
Look into the specialty clowns like Picasso and Platinum. They are more pricey but definitely flashy.

I have a Kole in my 125 so I'm biased, but if your 72 is the same length as a standard 75, I think you can swing that.

Oooh, I really like the kole. The only thing is I'm trying to stick with "easy" to care for stuff.

After I lost everything in the power outage my wife was basically of the opinion that we'd dumped enough money into the tank and that I should just take it down - so I'm being VERY cautious about what goes in now ;)

I'll definitely give that one a look however - beautiful fish!

A couple days under it's belt and now my Gramma is coming out from his hiding hole with the coral banded shrimp. Spending more time at the front of the tank, not straying to far away from the corner where his hole is, but it'll come in time.

Back
Top Bottom