Fish suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DPB94

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi All,

I have a River Reef 94 litre aquarium which I am going to stock 4 fish in, I am planning a Yellow Watchman Goby, 2 False percula Clowns and another fish. I am looking for suggestions on this other fish. I want it to grow to a max of about 3 inches long and to be as brightly coloured as possible. Any suggestions?

Many thanks

I have a coral beauty angel. I like him. Also like the flame angels too. Their max size r 4" though

DPB94 said:
Hi All,

I have a River Reef 94 litre aquarium which I am going to stock 4 fish in, I am planning a Yellow Watchman Goby, 2 False percula Clowns and another fish. I am looking for suggestions on this other fish. I want it to grow to a max of about 3 inches long and to be as brightly coloured as possible. Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Firefish
6-line wrasse
Fairy wrasse
Royal Gramma

Thanks for the suggestions so far but I don't want to get a wrasse because I have a pistol shrimp and other small inverts which I'm worried he might eat. Any other suggestions?

DPB94 said:
Thanks for the suggestions so far but I don't want to get a wrasse because I have a pistol shrimp and other small inverts which I'm worried he might eat. Any other suggestions?

My 6 line leaves everyone in my tank alone...

Hmmm he is definitely a fish to consider then. Any other suggestions at all?

Some clown gobies have decent color bightness. Besides that damsels can be very colorful however usually the aggression issues are a reason to stay away from them. With a 25g your options are a bit limited, pretty much nano fish.

Back
Top Bottom