fish suggestions??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ektorgt

Aquarium Advice Regular
i started cycling the tank and now i have to think what fish i want in it....

its a 75 gal by the way...

i have no idea what to put in it since i know theres alot of compatibility stuff...

i like the dwarft lions and snowflake eels.....
but then i also like tangs and clownfishh....

i hate it in the lfs because most of the time they will thell you that everything is compatible with everything just to sell u more and that you can put 1000 fish in your tank etc.....

so what fish can i put with option a (dwarft lion - eel) and with option b (tangs-clowns)

thanks for the helpppppp

can you also include the price of the fish in the suggestions

cause what i have seen at my lfs are
dwarft lions for $35
and yellow tangs for $27
and blue tangs for $65
and clowns for $16
(approx)

alright but is everything else ok
or what else can i keep instead of the regal tang????????

thank youuu

The lion will eat the clowns when it gets larger. You could have the eel with a tang and several smaller fish. But not too small because the SFE when it gets larger may eat small fish. I have a SFE with some perc clowns and they get along fine.

is there a problem in getting 2 dwarft lionfish?
and what if I introduce the lionfish and clownfish at the same time when they are both the same size???

ektorgt said:
is there a problem in getting 2 dwarft lionfish?
and what if I introduce the lionfish and clownfish at the same time when they are both the same size???

Its not a territory issue... its a predatory issue...

I'd stick with only one lionfish in a 75g, and possibly list the equipment you are using for filtration.

Back
Top Bottom