Fish2Fish Can't we all get along??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxnonamexx

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a Cinnamon Clown and a purple pseudochromis, When I added a wrasse the purple guy had it for dinner, I know the cinnamon I can't add any thing else or it will get aggressive, I need to add something reef safe and cinn/pseudo safe lol any suggestions? Thanks

I have a 55gal. 20K corallife MH, 3 1W Lunar Lights, Live sand 4in DSB, over 75lbs. Live Rock, 1 Cinnamon Clownfish, Magenta or pseudo Dottyback, snails, crabs, Feather Duster, Sabae Purple Tipped Anenome, 1 White Leather Coral, open brain, colt coral, mushrooms, 3 assorted Hard coral, assorted polyps, 1 Assorted Color Plate Corals, 3 head Frogspawn, Green Star Polyps, 2 8" Maxima Clams, Wet/Dry filter, Protein Skimmer, Heater. I want to add more fish but what will be able to hang with the cinnamon clam? and pseudo dottyback? they are aggressive they attacked my wrasse and cardinal a while back, will a Tang hang? Thanks

With a 55 a yellow tang would be a good addition. And he will be the boss of the tank unless someone in the tank wants to get stabbed. They are beautiful and inexpensive. Except for a kole tang your tank would not house any other tangs. It would be too small.

its either or i dont think you would be able to house yellow tang and a kole tang

When I had my 55 I had both BUT I think that I was very lucky that there was no agression problems. I was a rookie at the time and did not have AA to guide me. If I knew what I know now I would not have 2 tangs in a 55. They are both swimming happily with a sailfin in my 125 reef. just my experience

Back
Top Bottom