Flame angel and cyanide

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hocky puck

Aquarium Advice Freak
Bought a flame angel it died within 24 hours... I'm confused by this cause I bought a fire shrimp at the same time and they were acclimated in same bucket. Fire shrimp is doing very well!! I did some research and read bout flame angels r usually caught via cyanide. Does anyone have this article cuz I wanna read it not jus hear say.... This saddens me that people would use poison to caught a fish for money.

Hocky puck said:
Bought a flame angel it died within 24 hours... I'm confused by this cause I bought a fire shrimp at the same time and they were acclimated in same bucket. Fire shrimp is doing very well!! I did some research and read bout flame angels r usually caught via cyanide. Does anyone have this article cuz I wanna read it not jus hear say.... This saddens me that people would use poison to caught a fish for money.

It is sad to think that people will use poison to catch fish for money, but doesn't really surprise me. Unfortunately, Some people will do nearly anything for money. :(

Yea scoped him for a couple days was eating once in my take swam alil funny and my yellow tang immedity pick up on this started to make runs at him he hid in rocks and still ate that night when I fed

Back
Top Bottom