flame angel food?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jester

Aquarium Advice Freak
I got a flame angel 2 days ago what can i feed him he does eat alge that is on the rock but he does not eat his angel frozen angel formula the cube kind what else can i feed him he also ate some frozen mysis shrimp so he is eatting a little plus he is still afraid of the other fish mainly the Devil damsel fish witch i am trying to catch and move i built my own fish trap so we will see thanks Jester

My flame also eats nori. Dont be alarmed if the fish eats poorly for a week or so. If it goes more than three weeks with out getting its apitite back then you might not get it to eat properly. My first flame hardly ever ate anything I gave it and ended up on the losing end of the life cycle.

Thats not a good thing to hear... I picked up a Lemonpeel Angel and he doesn't eat any frozen foods, not even the Angel cubes. He does snack on the tank walls and the rocks a lot. So far he is my best algae eater. Had him for 2 days so far.

well he does eat alot of alge from the tank and rocks also I got the devil damsel fish out with my homeaid fish trap so he is mving around the tank alot more think he will be alright

Algae is the flames natural food so dont be to worried. Luntiz, one of the major problems is some of our angels are still caught using cyanide. Often this form of collection damages the fish beyond repair and its only a mater of time before the fish dies.

Back
Top Bottom