Flow in Your SPS/Mixed Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I picked up the Tunze 6025 from LFS today and got a pinkish Acro frag. I like the flow of the new powerhead. However, the powerhead makes a clicking noise anytime it starts up on my wave maker. So I put my Voyager 2 on the timer instead and running the Tunze full time. The coral has just been acclimated, dipped with Revive and put in the main tanks.
GvFqEcH.jpg

8LSeTyn.jpg

Nice acro! Kinda reminds me of red planet but more red lol
Just figured I'd share a pic of my birdsnest growth over 5 months
Before
OZRyHwV.jpg

Now
bKFgm7i.jpg

Nice growth! Are you using Kessil? I wish I could just reach into your fish tank through my computer screen and take that Setosa. LOL. It's too nice!

Yes it is the a150 "ocean blue". It's my favorite coral :). It's grown from a 1/2" frag about 6 months ago into that

Yeah the gooseneck is a little ugly but I only have one ATM. When I upgrade to a 40 ill have to get another. They're very nice little lights though and put out incredible spectrum and shimmer

Yeah the gooseneck is a little ugly but I only have one ATM. When I upgrade to a 40 ill have to get another. They're very nice little lights though and put out incredible spectrum and shimmer

Shimmer is nice for sure. I was offered 2 brand new A350Ws at $300 each. it was a good deal. I passed on them because I like shallower tanks and my 60 gallon is 17 inches tall. Thought they would've been an overkill and went with 150s. No regrets at the moment because I plan on getting a 5ft tank that will probably be 20" tall and 20" deep so 150s will do a good job.

Dang it. My neon green Stylophora has retracted a little bit since I put in the new Powerhead. Might have to change the direction of the flow

Nice acro! Kinda reminds me of red planet but more red lol
Just figured I'd share a pic of my birdsnest growth over 5 months
Before
OZRyHwV.jpg

Now
bKFgm7i.jpg

Great growth for 5 months. Nicely done, I love progression shots like that

Back
Top Bottom