fluorescent orange ricordia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dannyb

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey guys and girls.

Got a new coral today, A rare orange ricordia. The little bugger cost me $175, But they look so good under the blue lights and in the normal lights. Im planning on growing him up and fragging it and selling it to people that would like one.

Tell me what u think. :)

img_1063533_0_0231195b3b34315acbf280afd36e8717.jpg

Thanks! Yeah, I've wanted one for a long time because when they get big and they're multiple ones they look so good, I'll be getting some blues and purples soon. :)

There is no difference. They are rare here in Australia. You get alot of mixed colours and dull colours. But no bright ones like the oranges.

Really? High prices due to scarcity are no fun. I know a guy who was selling a similar one in town for $10. Though, I imagine a lot of the expensive aussie corals are a lot cheaper down there

Yeah, I have red, purple and blue mushrooms, Im not sure if they're just normal or if they're some sort of ric. Reds have some slight bumps on them, The rest are smooth.

i'll let u know when his big enough to cut up, A few people want a frag. :)

I have a few ricordeas and think they are the coolest. I just posted a thread about lighting needs for a ricordea, and got some good feedback.
Here is the pic I posted, just taken a few hours ago.

Attachments

• mushrooms with goby 01.jpg
    mushrooms with goby 01.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 86
Back
Top Bottom