Food

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

C4t4StRoPhIc

Aquarium Advice Activist
currently i only have several cubes of frozen brine shrimp. but i wanna try something different, maybe something that enhances color or something like that. what is some of you guys favorite foods for yall's tanks? :yum:

I know. I'm actually a pretty big fan xD

You might try even switching to live brine shrimp. Just to shake things up :)

If you do feed Brine make sure it`s vitamin fortified. Variety is the key. I feed mysis, vitamin fortified brine, spirulina flakes and dried seaweed.

i feed my fish ocean nutrition algae sheets ocean nutrition flake and ocean nutrition brine shrimp plus, everyone stays very healthy except my corals lately for some odd reason my torch got ill :( but my fish love that variety they stay very healthy and colorful :)

anyone else have any suggestions? if not imma just go get some mysis, cuz even as we speak, my clown wont eat the brine i put in there, so i guess he is sick of it just like me.

well, i went ahead and got some mysis, and he is a bit of a weirdo, he goes after them like crazy, then spits the heads out and moves on, it cracks me up.

I use a mixture of fresh seafood and add Zoe, Selcon and garlic guard.

Back
Top Bottom