for the biocube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi.

A heater if you live somewhere that gets cold and a powerhead is about it. Other than the usual saltwater eqiupment.

Yeah, the biocube will have most of the dry equipment you will need. Stuff like sand, rock, etc, will be seperate. A heater, like Carey said, is the main thing that it doesn't come with.

can i put the biocube in front of a window
can i put corals in a biocube
can someone give me a link to an acceptable and cheap filter

The filtration is included in the biocube. :)

I wouldn't put any fish tank in front of a window unless you have some serious coverage and keep them drawn.

Yes, you can get a nice assortment of corals that will so well with the lighting included.

On a saltwater aquarium you will need more flow like a koralia powerhead, and a heater. There are a few things you will want like a refractometer and if you can an auto top off for it. If you are going to use a stock light you can have softies and LPS.

I wouldn't place an aquarium in front of a window if at all possible because of heat in the summer and cold in the winter.

For softies like leathers and mushrooms and LPS like frogspawn and candycane. You can check out this one http://youtu.be/RlAuZlniqZ0 he has done an excellent job.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom