Found a great source for a skimmer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DHS

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
After all the reading I've done I finally got a skimmer. I got it off of eBay from tonsofgoodies. For the price (29.95+S/H) it has to be the best skimmer out there...it works for tanks up to 180 gal, comes with the power head...and isn't some DIY...its a professionally made skimmer. Sorry if this sounds like spam but I'm just so excited to truely get my moneys worth for a skimmer without paying an arm & leg for it.

Peace,
DHS

but I'm just so excited to truely get my moneys worth for a skimmer without paying an arm & leg for it
Post again after you've had it for a few weeks and let us know if you're still happy.
it works for tanks up to 180 gal
Don't bet on it but at $30 with a power head, it sounds like a deal.

Technically or not, a SeaClone. However, they may slap me for comparing...I question the 180 gal also... Mine is just as big if not bigger and only is rated for 75 gal.

It looks like a seaclone clone. Probably came with a rio 1200 PH. It must say on the box it works for tanks up to 180 as the auctions I saw did nto say that at all. I searched google for jb 180 skimmer and I got nothing.

:(

I am glad your excited and I hope that skimmer works out for you. Make sure you keep the prefilter sponge clean and also you keep the ventrui airtube clean and clear of salt buildup.

A little more info about the skimmer:
Actual brand name is JEBO 180 Hang On Skimmer
Yes it said on the box that its for tanks up to 180 gal
The powerhead that came with it is a AP1500

Also I'll take your advice fishfreek and keep everything as clean as possible so that it works the best possible.

Peace,
DHS

Back
Top Bottom