Found out a new born shroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AMANIQU77

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hehehe. I didn't know this is how shrooms reproduce. I wonder who the daddy is? Hehehe :lol:

Lower right of the big shroom.

040206_031_159.jpg

You will notice your shrooms walking over time and part of their foot will get left behind which grows another shroom. They can start growing quickly in your tank when you have many of them and you can trade them to the LFS for store credit :D

Remember this post later when you are wondering how to keep them from multiplying all in your tank. :)

I have actually found shrooms on th opposite side of the tank from where the main colony is located.

Have fun,

I started with one blue mushroom and now

I`m trying to figure out how to stop the spread ,brian.

Attachments

• 000_0033_120.jpg
    000_0033_120.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 24
I started off with 3 big green mushrooms and I now have like 25 in the colony and some how I have one growing on a stray rock about 5 inches away....

They can be a pain on occasion. Unfortunately a lot of my rocks are to large to be easily taken out so I can remove the mushrooms. I can think of a lot of things that I would not want spreading in my tank other than mushrooms though.

melosu58 said:
I started with one blue mushroom and now

I`m trying to figure out how to stop the spread .

thats easy SEND ME SOME. lol im about to frag my red shrooms and some rocks with polyps if you're up for trade.

Hey if you want to mail me one of your blue shrooms I would love to have it. YOu could eaisly cut it and send me the top of it in a small bag wit hwater in it.

I`ll keep both of you in mind but I`ve got to take care of Brian (brenden) first and get him some of these micro stars first and then we will do some trade.

Back
Top Bottom