Found The Culprit!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SaltwaterTeen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Tonight I saw who the culprit was of the cleaner shrimps death, I think it might have killed my other. Who did it? My pink spotted watchman ate them. What do you guys think? Kinda supprising? I am sad that this happend :( Unfotunatley dad wants to keep the watchman, so we basically cant have any shrimp :(

Your right it is hard to imagine. You actually witnessed it or it's just been concluded as such?

SaltwaterTeen said:
Unfotunatley dad wants to keep the watchman, so we basically cant have any shrimp :(
Actually yes you can. Pink spotted watchman/prawn gobies will pair with >>pistol shrimp<<.

Cheers
Steve

I witnessed it, I saw him bite it in half, and I could hardly see him do it, then in the morning, it was the goby that did it :( Why did he do it?

Well I got the perfect solution. Assassinate your pink spotted watchman and get all the shrimp you want. I can recommend a few ways if you are interested. You will have to do it when your dad is either away or at night so no one sees you.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Coral banded shrimp can be quite aggressive towards smaller fish and other shrimp species. It shouldn't have any problem with a spotted watchman. If anything the CBS would be the problem.

As far as the pistol shrimp, yes the will form a simbiotic relationship with certain species of watchman gobies. It might just be the solution you need. :wink:

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom