Foxface help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Azul17

Aquarium Advice Activist
Recently i added a fox face and a fire angel to my aquarium. The angel is doing great but the foxface is still hidding a lot and everytime he comes out my yellow tang chases him. I havent seen the fox come out and eat.Any ideas on what to do? do you think the tang will eventually leave him alone?

Recently i added a fox face and a fire angel to my aquarium. The angel is doing great but the foxface is still hidding a lot and everytime he comes out my yellow tang chases him. I havent seen the fox come out and eat.Any ideas on what to do? do you think the tang will eventually leave him alone?

he'll be fine he's just adjusting to the surroundings and the fox face is a shy fish as it is ....let him settle in and the tang should stop soon

I've seen foxfaces pair up with yellow tangs before, but it's going to depend a lot on space and food availability. But the foxface IS a very shy fish.

Thanx! Now the foxface and the yellow tang get along. The only thing is that the fox is still scared of the seaweed. He won't get close.

my foxface did the same thing, but after like a week or so he will be eating the seaweed i put in non stop, i think they are one of the coolest fish

Back
Top Bottom