Frag swap goodies :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jason Fox had some nice stuff, but most of his prices were absurd. There was a single paly on a plug my GF asked about- he told her it was 200 bucks. I asked him to turn up the whites on his LED fixture and when he did, it looked dull brown.

BTW, did you notice, just about everyone was using Tao fixtures...lol.

Jason Fox had some nice stuff, but most of his prices were absurd. There was a single paly on a plug my GF asked about- he told her it was 200 bucks. I asked him to turn up the whites on his LED fixture and when he did, it looked dull brown.

BTW, did you notice, just about everyone was using Tao fixtures...lol.

Yeah i saw his stuff, just to rich for my blood. It was either the Taos or kessil 350s lol

My pieces-
img_2812787_0_5e070c79d92c5b3a752cdb6405562cfe.jpg

img_2812787_1_7d711c87c1c18330ff1214bda598b549.jpg

img_2812787_2_699d44d6f941234ba908fb2b9508d050.jpg

That's not a "deep water". As a matter of fact, there is no such thing as deep water acropora. they just don't live in deeper waters due to their lighting needs. That's just a marketing tactic.
My camera isn't picking up 100% true color. It's a red tabling acro, similar to ORA's red planet, except it doesn't get any green at all.
the bottom pic is a green stylo, and the middle is some kind of acro...I forget what he told me.

Still great deals from my point of view. My pocilopora was 15...not including shipping and everything else I ordered with it. Those pieces would have been pretty expensive from anything other than a swap.

did you get the top one from the guy in the back to the left of the stage? I picked up one that looks very similar to yours from him along with an ora green acro.

did you get the top one from the guy in the back to the left of the stage? I picked up one that looks very similar to yours from him along with an ora green acro.
no. The top one was from a guy just as you walk in the door....first isle, about 3 tables in on the left. Just across from those people with the deli tubs with all the cheap corals in them.

I've driven 10 hours to pick up a puppy....it wasn't too bad. Gotta book a room and go home the next day though...

But that's a PUPPY. One of the most wonderful things in the world. I too would drive for a puppy. But a frag? Not so much. Wasn't it colder than heck? I just got back a few weeks ago from a job in Chicago, it was -35F.

It's in the teens and single digits, but the swap was inside. My ex GF lives in Chicago. She's always complaining about the horrible temps.

Back
Top Bottom