Frag swap goodies :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bribo12

Aquarium Advice Addict
Went to the frag swap at that fish place on Saturday and walked out with 3 zoas, a sweet acan and a frag of red planet. Only have pics of 2 zoas and the acan though. Will try and get a pic of the other 2 later. Anyone else go? What did you get?

Gold mauls
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390842632.354036.jpg
Bam bams
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390842659.838313.jpg
Pink/blue/green acan (pics do not justice)ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1390842694.220907.jpg

Yep I left there broke lol got two acans a piece of blue plate coral I think that's what it's called. bam bams, Rastas, sunnyds tube blues, green hairy mushroom, and a piece that looks like either a brain or favia the lady wasn't sure what it was. And a few other zoas

Yep I left there broke lol got two acans a piece of blue plate coral I think that's what it's called. bam bams, Rastas, sunnyds tube blues, green hairy mushroom, and a piece that looks like either a brain or favia the lady wasn't sure what it was. And a few other zoas

Haha I definitely could of spent a lot more. Jealous you got Rastas, I've been looking for them! Guess I got there a couple minutes to late lol. Nice pickups though!

I was there too. I bought a couple things. The folks to the right as you walk in had those tupperware tubs with cheap frags. I got a pretty large green stylo for 10 bucks from them, and Jason Fox sold me a brilliant green acro frag for 30.

Yeah I got the red planet frag from them. They had nice cheap sps frags

The Rastas are so small I got two polyps for twenty but they are so small I can just barely tell what they are. I almost bought a super man chalice of off Jason fox I was walking around thinking about it and went back and it was gone he said he sold it for forty. I should of got it.

All I also bought this red table something lol I forget what it is but it's pretty cool. When my whites come back on I want to take a few pictures and see if you folks can id two pieces for me

Sigh. You guys need to post more pictures of your loot. I literally can't take any time off for frag swaps from work since it is all going into the wedding pot. That sounds like great stuff.

Nice. The planet acros are one I've tried to keep twice...a red and green...haven't been successful with them. They are really cool though.

Yeah I've been looking for a frag of it for a while now and when they had that piece for 10 bucks I couldn't pass it up

I breezed through near the end of the day and picked up a gold torch and 2 acro frags. I like going through at the end and bartering with guys.

I breezed through near the end of the day and picked up a gold torch and 2 acro frags. I like going through at the end and bartering with guys.

Those gold torches were sweet. Wish I had $50 for them :(. I left a couple regrets at the swap haha

The one I picked up is doing great, wouldn't doubt it splits in a month or so, if your close I'll share a head with you.

The one I picked up is doing great, wouldn't doubt it splits in a month or so, if your close I'll share a head with you.

I'm in Maryland so doubtful haha. Plus I barely have room for anything in my tank atm

Back
Top Bottom