frag websites

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I thought there was a site called fragtraders.com

Periodically frags get mentioned here in the barter trade area.

Best place to get frags is from some of the members here like ellisz, hara etc. I even have some.

Ellisz/Brenden

Can you guys both PM me with your prices or tell everyone else...doesnt matter to me. What all do you have? How do you ship? I bought some from Ducky on here last year but drove to him..about 4 hour drive though!! He has some good stuff as well. Just curious.

any local clubs in your area??
We trade all the time in the club I'm in. We even give them away to help out new reefers.

None that I know of.. However I have never done a search for them either. With as big as Dallas is, Im sure there are. I will check.

I have a large assortment of corals. Lately they have really started to grow. A better question is....Is there something you are looking for? Shipping is the only issue. I will also vouch for Ellis and Hara. (I am sure there are others here that have frags to sell) It would also be best to wait about 2 months for temp reasons.

Fishman, I don't know where in Tx you're at but there's a Marine Aquarists Assoc of South Texas, Dallas/Ft Worth Marine Aquarium Society, Marine Aquarium & Reef Society of Houston, Texas Aquacultured Reef Enthusiasts...

Our club keeps a large stock of corals on hand and always have some of the standard ones for sale (digi, cap, green star, mushrooms, purple tip acro, etc.). We do monthly raffles at our meetings and always have great corals to raffle.

Back
Top Bottom