Fragged Corals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, It's your corals. Just run a blade between the frag and the plug. Allot of the time they come off anyway.
PS: I leave my frags on the plug because after they outgrow the plug I just cut and move the plug to another spot. Less stress and no waiting period for the frag to rebound from the switch.

Last edited:
What type of coral? Some I wouldn't hesitate to seperate, some I wouldn't dare...

thanks...the corals are a frogspawn and some zoos

img_1053738_0_5700e60a80d93025e4432e0489d6f0ca.jpg

The frogspawn should be easy to remove from the plug. The zoas... I wouldn't even try. They look like they'll completely cover it in no time. Great looking corals!

On the zoa's looks like you got three types. you could remove one polyp each so that you could have them grow seperately. Shouldn't be to hard.

i paid $20 for each frag...i thought it was pretty cheap, what do you think?

I would like seperate the zoa's but never done any fragging and don't want to kill the corals.

I want to definately remove the frogspawn and glue it to a rock.

I'm also going to buy some frags of the blue hornet zoa's, those things are nice!

i paid $20 for each frag...i thought it was pretty cheap, what do you think?

I would like seperate the zoa's but never done any fragging and don't want to kill the corals.

I want to definately remove the frogspawn and glue it to a rock.

I'm also going to buy some frags of the blue hornet zoa's, those things are nice!

$20 each was a good price.

Back
Top Bottom