Fragging toadstool leather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jspires688

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have a huge toadstool leather that is taking up way to much space I need to frag it the problem I have is it's on two rocks that can not be taken out of the tank has anyone ever fragged one in their display tank?

Jspires688 said:
I have a huge toadstool leather that is taking up way to much space I need to frag it the problem I have is it's on two rocks that can not be taken out of the tank has anyone ever fragged one in their display tank?

Just take a pair of scissors or razor blade and cut a wedge out of the back of the mushroom,attach it where you want it to grow with a rubber band? Always done mine while it was in the tank.

Thanks for the reply I already cut it just as you said only in the front cause it was blocking my other corals how long does it take for it to grow a stalk on the new piece

Jspires688 said:
Thanks for the reply I already cut it just as you said only in the front cause it was blocking my other corals how long does it take for it to grow a stalk on the new piece

I don't remember for sure,but it's not long.

Back
Top Bottom