fragging Xenia?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As low on the stalk as possible. The slime on the rock will grow a new stalk. Pretty fool proof, really! Just be ready to grab it as it can slime away pretty fast.

I don't even cut xenia anymore. It grows fast enough :) I have yet to kill xenia by an improper frag.

I fragged mine mostly to stop the wandering. It was starting to take over an entire huge rock by walking around to make more room for itself and I wanted to confine it a bit! I have a great little 2 stalk rock (4" each) that I'd sell any of the locals around here. Doesn't pay to ship it though.

I just bought three pounds of rubble just for my xenya. It is getting out of hand so I surrounded it with rubble so I can remove it as it spreads. Or so I hope. :?

:D I cant wait till I have that problem :lol:. I just finally got my tank parameters right for corals to even survive let alone regenerate. But anyways I just fragged a piece and used the toothpick method. thanks everyone! :)

Back
Top Bottom