Frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bhuamani32

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone know a good website or place that sells cheap and good quality frags and corals with good shipping prices?

Where are you located? You could probably find private frag sellers or stores instead. Or possibly look up cherry corals or ultimate corals on facebook. I know Mark at ultimate corals and he has great stuff. I'm just not sure if he's gotten into shipping yet but I think so.

I live in warren county nj. And ok cool thanks I will check those people out. And yeah I was looking for private sellers that were kind of close to me or that can ship.

If you're in NJ you NEED to check out marks stuff at Ultimate Corals on facebook. Tell him Faye told you about him. Cheap frags and such great corals. He sells nems and designer clowns on occasion too. I go there all the time, he's down the road from me.

Ok great. Does he ship also. It's about an hour and a half away from me so sometimes it's difficult to get there. But I will defiantly check out

Back
Top Bottom