Frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can you explain how you fragged it please? Just cut with a scalpel and glue? Process done in water? Thanks

Can you explain how you fragged it please? Just cut with a scalpel and glue? Process done in water? Thanks

Check out vivid aquarium's YouTube channel. They have some pretty nice videos on how to frag certain corals.

Kenya's are pretty simple, you have it spot on. Kenya's also have a tendency to drop limbs and sometimes get out of control.

Actually when Kenya trees reproduce, the literally fall off the tree, just like a branch. I was lucky I got to see it happening. Then I just scooped them up a little glue and a plug and I'm done ;:)

Ha. I scoop up loose branches and toss them in the trash. Not worth the glue or plug to try and sell em. Would rather give or sell loose if someone was interested.

Ha. I scoop up loose branches and toss them in the trash. Not worth the glue or plug to try and sell em. Would rather give or sell loose if someone was interested.

I'd be interested in snagging a few if your anywhere close to me I live in west Chester pa

I'm not selling them, I give the to my buddies cause as fellow reefers, that's just what we do in sunny Florida.

Back
Top Bottom