frags for sale???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nutrak

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm looking for a place to buy some frags cheap. anyone know of any places? dont tell me frags.org.....that place is terrible.

also, im making a list of websites from which people can order fish and whatnot. what are people's favorite sites?

thanks
joe

I got some from fragexchange.com. I found a guy that was pretty local to me(IN) and he gave me some nice stuff. Best bet is to find a site and then find some people that are somewhat close.

Go to www.garf.org

not only is it a great web site for info, but they are running a special right now, 12 frags for $100. They are very nice people that want to help you be successful. I have ordered from them before and love dealing with them. Their frags come attached to plugs, are good sized, and most important, healthy. With this special they are even including some underwater glue that they use. I just ordered some today myself!
Good luck.

no...I'm not sure, but give em a call and they'll let you know. 25 is my guess.....the person in the ordering department is super nice and I'm sure can give you a more accurate price. Also, they list the frags they'll give you in the deal of 12, but they will substitute.....I got some xenia instead of a gorgonian, so just ask.

havent ordered them yet....im going to tomorrow...left my credicard at home and im at work now. i will let you know how they come out though :D

I'm expecting them any time now....I always get so excited when that online fish order arrives. I'll give you a full report (and maybe pictures if I can figure out my new camera) asap.

got the frags......are all in good health. They are a bit smaller than the last time I ordered, but that was about 2 years ago. They are all smaller than an inch. But I guess, if they do well, it won't really matter down the road. I do love the reef glue they included....MUCH better than the epoxy I've used. Also, all frags come on a nice reef plug.

Back
Top Bottom