FREE Coral To Our Club!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Our club will be fragging some coral this Saturday and I needed to find something nice and more exotic than a leather. I contacted a company that I thought was out of TN, but was really in California. After finding this out my hopes were dashed because shipping would be so much. After explaining to him the situation, he told me he would send me some stuff if I would just pay shipping. Of Course I said YES!!! It came in yesterday and you will not believe what he sent. He sent us a 20+ head Blasto Colony, about 15 heads of Candy, and (drum roll please)... about a 4 fragger ACAN LORD!!!

Just thought I would share and make you jealous...

:D

Rev, I have some stories that will make your head spin. I find it overwhelming what some companies will due to support Fish Clubs. Just amazing.

One of my stories is that we have a skimmer that was donated to the club for our stock tank and we needed a pump to run it. An Iwaki 70 to be exact. Well I emailed Iwaki to ask them if they had one lying around that they could donate and it is now on the way to me. Very cool.

Rev... that poor company. They went and did all of this for you, gave you folks some great stuff, and how do you repay them? You tell the tale without plugging their name! For shame! :wink:

So who was this gracious company?

I didnt plug the company because i wanted to make sure that they didnt get bombarded with people wanting free stuff....

Trust me were going to plug them big time.

The company was www.aquadesignz.com

Here is a couple pics of some stuff we got.

flps2_1.jpg

jlps11_1.jpg

Awww, when I went to their site over the weekend, I saw those and wanted them!!

The price on the bluish acan was very good!

Ya they look better in person too! I got 6 heads of the blasto and the acan will be fragged at a later date. We are letting it grow a bit.

I will def frag you some in the future. It may be a long while though.

Back
Top Bottom