free TDS meter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sadielynn

Aquarium Advice Addict
Found this on another board :
If you want one grab this before they figure it out
Some folks may incur sale tax
free tds meter
Just came across this ... Thought some of you folks might like to try it out as it is free .

buy dot com offers a hand held TDS meter which has a MSRP of $39.95 with a web discount of -29.95 ($10!) shipped free!

-> Then if you select the "google checkout" option, you get $10 off on orders of $10 or more! (so it's FREE!)

Be sure to select the slowest 7-14 day "free" shipping on the last page unless you want to pay for the extra cost. Also click on the pic of the credit card type below the cc number you enter or it will tell you you entered an invalid credit card. IT will give you some greif but will work :D Now lets just see if we get ours

:( I've used Google checkout in the past. As I already have a TDS meter, so I skipped on the $10.00 one.

Thanks for the link though..

I'm Always a day late, and a dollar short, Only this time I didn't even need the dollar, But I was still a day late :-(

-TheChad

Got this email today.....

Just wanted to let you know that the item(s) listed below from your order #xxxxxxxx have shipped and are on the way to your door.
sku: 204941998
description: IntelliTEC Digital Water Purity Tester
qty: 1
ship date: 11/14/2007

Got my FREE meter today. Happy to say my Philly tap water is drinkable! Also nice to see my RO/DI unit does a fantastic job.

I was wondering if anyone has gotten there order yet. I am still waiting for mine. Glad to hear it works...

We are still waiting for ours it should be here today.
If you are waiting go to your summery page look for the tracking # copy that and paste it to the USPS track and confirm if it says it has been picked up in your area it should be out for delivery today yet ... It is confusing but they ship fedex/usps ...
Edit : Got ours today they will come by usps

Not sure how accurite these are . My readings were up and down big time they may be junk not sure waiting on others responses but hey for free they are worth trying I guess

Back
Top Bottom