fresh or salt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sILENCe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
i would like to know which would be better a freshwater tank or a saltwater tank. i been dealing with a couple freshwater tanks for a little while and not sure if a saltwater tank is to much to get in to. any responses will help......

well..after experiencing the freshwater hobby..maybe it's time to advance ...time and budget permitting...or if you want to take a more intermediate step..you could try cichlids...unless you've already tried ur hand at that...i've never done SW but from what i've read it's much more expensive and involved but ultimately worth it.

I converted from many years of experience in FW to SW and there is so much more to learn in SW. It is also much more expensive and demanding, but it is worth it. Since a SW tank is normally bigger than FW tank, therefore it requires more space. The only downside is that SW fish are more prone to parasites and they are harder to get rid of. You can't dose your main tank and must have a separate QT.

Back
Top Bottom