Fridmani Pseudochromis

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

muse12

Aquarium Advice Regular
Ok.. Has anybody ever had a Fridmani Pseudochromis? I am wondering if they really do eat bristle worms regularly. I am thinking of purchasing one soon (if they eat bristle worms!).

Thanks
Walter

Yes, they do eat them, but why do you want to off your bristle worms? They are considered beneficial in most cases, and the ones that are bad...the dottyback won't be able to do anything about.

Well I am starting to think that I have too many of them! I am not sure if it would be nescesary to buy one because I already have an arrow crab which will munch on bristle worms sometimes. I just don't like to have them in the tank, I know that they are helpful, but I don't like it when I feed and see 50 of them erupt up out of one piece of lr. I just wanted to be sure that the dottyback would actually feed on them.

For some strange reason my lfs happened to have one in stock! So I went ahead and bought it ($40) and it looks really awesome under my actinics! Its a great fish. Thanks for your help!

Back
Top Bottom