Frog spawn egg thing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Their real easy, look at the bottom right on the sand bed. Those are new starts, just broken off from moving it. Very good beginner I think.

I actually got it for free, I was at the tail end of my cycle on the tank. And my from grows and sells corals, and he have me it to see how it did it my system. I think the little frags go for $15-$20. That piece he gave me was probably a $35 frag was a little bigger than the normal ones. I was trying to sell this for $80, but no one where I live ever really responded. Lol I might have some cheap friends

I got some atinic bulbs on my tank but my frogspawn and montipora still don't have much color is there anything could do to make my color better?

Are your lights t5's? If so or not how many bulbs does it have? Your corals will take a little time to change. Are you adding any thing to your water to help the corals? Vitamins etc

Yea there t5's an an 8 bulb fixture I switched four bulbs to atinic and no vitamins. Do you supplement your tank with vitamins?

It'll take awhile to see noticeable change. Adding things won't help much and give a chance of spreading algae. I wouldn't add a thing and keep maintaining pristine water. More nutrient rich water will also dull or brown corals. You switched out bulbs and it'll help.

Did you see any violet/uv bulbs for your T5's also. Maybe help cover the light spectrum on your corals. And yes about the time game, it took my corals awhile to color up. Stay at it, patience and finding the right elements in your tank is tough at times.

Back
Top Bottom