Frogspawn

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishman

Aquarium Advice Addict
I have a new cluster of frogspawn in my 5 year old 100 gallon tank. The coral itself is on a stalk if you will and I cant find a place for it. Do I glue it to a rock? Does the stalk grow with the coral? How do these things grow? It is getting fuller but I have the stalk inside of a peice of PVC that is stuck into the sand. If I need to glue it to a rock then let me know this.
Thanks

I've never had luck gluing soft slimy coral to rocks. Is it so that maybe a toothpick can go thru thru bottom and then be attached to a rock? Keep in mind a healthy frogspawn could triple in size in a year easily IMO, so no real small rock. Not large either.

Check this post out that'll help with the toothpick/rubberband method.

http://www.fantasyreef.com/showthread.php?t=3220

Good question as I'd like to know the answer too. I stuck mine in the sand. There are new heads growing out of the stalk in many different places. I was going to stick the stalk between a couple of rocks. I'll wait for others to chime in.

I have mine stuck in the sand now. It's been that way for almost a year now and has not been knocked over.

Back
Top Bottom