frogspawn ......is this a problem?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

divedeep1689

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys my frogspawn has been getting bigger and bigger and greener and greener since i got it about a month ago maybe less looks much healthier than when i got it, but in the past week and half its slowly getting brown spots on its tenticals now at the same time as its been getting these brown spots it has looked the healthiest it has since i got it besides the spots....... the spots are small brown specs looks like they might actually be inside the tenticales but you can barley see the spots when its open when its closed you can see them well and it comes and goes but like i said since it saterted having them its like it has been really thriving are the spots a bad thing or a good thing......? or just a spot? watever it is good or bad tell me wat to do........

here is the best pic i could get does not show brown spots cant get them with my camera will try again later but this pic does also not show how big this head is or the color he has looked twice as big and colorful since these brown spots appeard if ya save to your computer and zoom in with windows photo gallery it helps see it better but not the spots also mike i am going to post pics of the leather coral on that thread next

Attachments

• 100_0752.jpg
    100_0752.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 95
nope its a frogspawn i bought it with one head for 15 bucks but like i said above its hard to see the brown spots when its open even in person but when its closed it looks dirty like muddy spots but open looks extreamly healthy people have even been comenting that it looks alot bigger and greener than when i got it...

It`s still hard but as long as it`s still looking nice I would just let it go. Unless you can tell us something else wrong with it.

nope cant tell ya nothing but it has brown spots i will get a pic when it closes you can see them better then but open looks healthy as can be nice and big and gettin bigger

Back
Top Bottom