Frozen vs. Dried Cyclop-eeze

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lasek2k1

Aquarium Advice Regular
I'm assuming that the frozen is better but will the dried version suffice because I'm a bit short on money and the color on my fish isn't where I want them to be. Also if dried is okay, would you recommend the flake or powdered version?

i like the flake vs. powdered. keep it tightly sealed and it'll last a long time.

however, don't expect cyclop-eeze to instantly color up your fish. it just gives them a more rounded diet, promoting health, and thus better coloration.

I use both frozen and dried. Not having experience with the flakes, I'd go with the dried. It goes a long, long way.

My fish ignore the dried. Try the flake. I mostly use the dried for filter feeders and snails.

Kim

Any other local reefers that can split that with you. Ya $50 is alot for cyclopeeze that will last a lllloooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg time. I still hav emy first bar, about 10 months old...

Mail order frozen food can be expensive too. I have the used the freeze dried and my fish love it. It is only a supplimental food though for them.

You do need to refrigerate the freeze dried after it is open.

Back
Top Bottom