Fruit Loop Zoas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Starchar

Aquarium Advice Freak
I have been keeping an eye out for some Fruit Loop Zoas and just can't seem to find anyone selling them at a reasonable price. Those that are selling are ridiculously high. Anyone know anyone selling them?

Yeah that is as close to reasonable as I have been able to find. It is hard to bring myself to spend close to $80 (including shipping) on a 3-5 polyp frag.

Thats the reason I don't have blue tubbs zooas. The only thing I must have one day but I can't spend an obscene amount on just a couple polyps. It's just on principle. LOL

Wow very nice! I have like 8 polyps of a blue zoo, they are kinda small so not sure how blue they really are. lol

I really wanted a Green Tip Toadstool from liveaquaria, but I would not have bought anything else. It would have been like $75 for a 1-2 inch frag.

If you live in VA, atlanticseafarms.net has some really cheap (all are around $15) and colorful frags of zoas. They ship to anywhere in the US ($20 shipping in VA, because they're located in Norfolk) I haven't ordered from them yet, but I will soon.

I am actually located in Florida so saltwaterfish has a $14.99 shipping deal here. Of course nobody has a shipping deal and a good price on exactly the frags I want (when I want them). Just my luck.

Wish I could do just a tank of those zoas I am looking for since they seem to sell good!

Back
Top Bottom