'Fuge advice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never dealt with them but I hate ebay. :) Why not make your own? 30 gal tanks are cheap at walmart. You could even use a tote and save more.

Factoring in time, frustration and shipping (Even if I could figure out how to divide up a glass tank into a fuge..) I think this is a pretty good deal. It comes with all the plumbing. skimmer and return pump. Quite honestly Im not sure how they can afford to sell it all at that price.
May I ask, Brenden, what the aversion to eBay is? I have looked at this sellers refs and they have quite a positive history though I never have 'ebay'd' before.

Peace.

As a whole ebay sellers are good. I even bought a $80k car on there. Like anything else there are bad apples here and there. My biggest problem is with the company. Their customer service is worthless. As long as you never have a problem you will be fine. As they have gotten bigger their greed has ruined them.
30 gallon tank $40-50, acrlic sheets $20, silicon $3, 1-2 hours and you are done.

Off topic and on topic.

On - The fuge looks pretty cool and at a decent price.

Off - I've bought many items from eBay and never had a single issue other than excessive shipping charges.

Back
Top Bottom