Fuge light help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jacobdlaw610

Aquarium Advice Freak
Would this be a good light for a fuge with lr and macro the 10"

Attachments

• image-2611921553.jpg
    image-2611921553.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 131
this is what I am gonna try on my fuge.
img_2287762_0_b2302f72f39d1cc8ff8bb12e309b6acf.jpg

img_2287762_1_ab13956fcacfd23da8ab7e80cefc91ca.jpg

I specially ask one of my supplier to make their PAR30 or PAR38 light to red and blue LED combination and gonna try it on my Chaeto Fuge.

I specially ask one of my supplier to make their PAR30 or PAR38 light to red and blue LED combination and gonna try it on my Chaeto Fuge.

I really like this light. Where did u get it and how much did it set u back

Nice light but IMO way way overkill for a fuge. I had a Par38 LED fixture and its a awesome light. Not sure about a fuge light. May be overpowering.

I got it directly from my supplier. I was thinking about custom make them for people's fuge. However, I have heard mix information about using red LED on their fuge, some said it is useless and some said they working like a charm. So I would test it myself first as I am having trouble keeping my chaeto alive with a 5W white LED from ebay i got 4 years ago. Price wise is about $40 to $50.

This light is only 12W so I am not even sure if I should consider it is PAR38 lol

I got it directly from my supplier. I was thinking about custom make them for people's fuge. However, I have heard mix information about using red LED on their fuge, some said it is useless and some said they working like a charm. So I would test it myself first as I am having trouble keeping my chaeto alive with a 5W white LED from ebay i got 4 years ago. Price wise is about $40 to $50.

This light is only 12W so I am not even sure if I should consider it is PAR38 lol

I gotcha. Wasn't knocking your light. Just saying a regular household light would work just fine.

http://www.usa.philips.com/c/twiste...View=false;productState0=page=1,sort=new_desc

I gotcha. Wasn't knocking your light. Just saying a regular household light would work just fine.

Philips Twister. Energy-saving light bulbs

Oh I know that already, I am just want to test it out LED on Marco algae anyways. Plus I like to set it up and leave it, and my fuge light is only on during night time so when I do my regular water change and cleaning, doesn't need the light to be on. So using something that is long lasting is a plus for me.

Back
Top Bottom