Funky FoxFace.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

c0mf0rt

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I've had my Fox Face for about two months now and he's always kind been a little odd..... the last few days he's been "resting" on the sandbed, even tilting to the side.... but after a little while he's up and swimming again.... he doesn't seem to be breathing hard and he's done this before.... I keep waiting for him to die ... but it's like he's screwin with me.... anyone else have a similar experience??????

I have had a foxface for just shy of one year. He is very skittish and hides when I approach the tank. He does do the same thing as you describe. He likes to hang out in the front corner of the tank against the glass and listed slightly. I think he does this when he is grumpy because when other fish approach him he goes dark and extends his fins. Then other times he swims around with the tank with my tang like they were old college buddies.

Pretty normal. My Foxface runs and hides when I go near the tank, and even changes to darker colors feeling threatened. Once he realizes that I am there to feed him, he is all over the place again.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom