Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater Reef Aquaria
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 01-09-2004, 08:57 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak

Funniest moment with my tank so far!!!!

Well to make a long story short my bubble coral had been a little less than majestic the last few days for whatever reason. Lets just say I took the wait and see method. Well It is friday night here and my wife was going out with some of her old (23-25) soririty sisters. Well I get home from work and walk into my living room to see my wife showing my tank to 3 girls all single and dressed to attract men (if you know what I mean) during a night of clubbing in Pittsburgh.. Well I am only focused on how the bubble coral is going to look today as I see it for the first time under light when I get into the house at night. Well I see it and it Is looking gerogous.. I mean better than I have ever seen it .. it's big full all bubbled out with some new bubbles it's never looked this good. Anyway The first words out of my mouth are "YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AMAZING" as I start rushing towards the tank.. Well one of my wife friends looks at my wife (who is also very all dolled up) and says "AWWWWWW seee that is why we love you husband he is so sweet even after you have been married over a year." My wife not missing a beat looks her right in the eye and says "he's talking about his coral" I had to stop dead in my tracks and just start laughing as of course I was... It was funny mabye you had to be here..

Doan

Old 01-09-2004, 09:04 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice FINatic

LOL!!!! Tooo funny, but I know how you can get excited over the bubble. How long have you had yours, by the way ours looks like that when it's um, lets say getting rid of it's digested dinner Funny story!

Salt4Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 09:04 PM   #3
AA Team Emeritus

ROFL! Good thing your wife has a sense of humor! LOL!!
ReefLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2004, 09:12 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Freak

Saltforus I have had him about 2 weeks.. Also I think as fishfreek told me two days ago he may be uhhhh doing his business. Well it turns out I think he may have been as he had a little uhhh stuff coming out of him last night but he still didnt' look all that hot. (I kinda felt like I should mabye tape a Sports Illustrated to the side of the tank for him to read ) Any way him being my first coral I thought that was what it was but it took him like 2 days before I saw some stuff and well I don't have any frame of refrence as I said he is coral one so I was still a little unsrure as to what was going on but you guys here told me to just chill so I did and it was awsome ... Not the event but the way he looks now..

Doan
Old 01-09-2004, 09:17 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice FINatic

ROFL!!!! Sports Illustrated!!!!!!! My husband feeds ours every other night so we um well we see it often, never thought of a sports illustrated for it ROFL!! You are too funny! Thanks for the good laugh!!
Salt4Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:01 AM   #6
AA Team Emeritus

Send a message via ICQ to fishfreek Send a message via AIM to fishfreek Send a message via MSN to fishfreek Send a message via Yahoo to fishfreek
WHOO. Thats excellent. Well I think this proves the coral is a boy. Showing off for the lovly ladies infront of him.

Check out our articles area. 30+ Aquatic articles for your enjoyment
Are you in or around the Shenandoah Valley area? If so click here to join our regional forum.
fishfreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com