Funny fish!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gilraen

Aquarium Advice Freak
Ok, so I took a piece of krill to feed my anemone (about 3/4" piece of krill), put in its fingers and left it there. Well, my strawberry pseudochromi had been eyeing it for a while. Finally, with great caution he approached the anemone and then quickly stole the 3/4" krill and took off inside a rock :lach: now this fish is only 1" long, he just looked soooo funny carrying the krill. :D Like a chihuahua carrying a bone meant for a great dane :D

Just had to share...

Where's the pic?! Sounds like one hungry chihuahua, i mean strawberry pseudo!

I actually have a pic!, its a little far away though and I need my hubby to shrink it so I can post it. I'm hoping to post it today later on :D

I had the same thing happen to me except it's a pom pom crab. I feed the anemone and it ran around the tank jumped in the middle of the anemone grabbed the shrimp which was almost as big as it was ran and had a feast. I couldn't resist from that point on giving the little guy a treat every now and then. It takes shrimp right off a stick now. He's currently molting so I haven't seen him in a few days but when I do I will give him a special treat.

Back
Top Bottom