Funny QT

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thincat

Aquarium Advice Addict
Okay, I followed all the rules and QTed my Kole Tang for three weeks to be sure it was eating and healthy. I put it in the DT two days ago. Sunday I noticed what seemed to be lots of white spots on it's whole body. Give me a break...OMG it's "ICH". I checked to see if I had any ich medications....None...fast call to the LFS and of course...No ich meds to be had. Monday morning I checked again and "NO" salt like white spots on the Kole at all. What's going on? Am I going mad. I watched the aquarium to try and see what's up. BAM. My bicolored pydochromis was spitting sand all over the Kole. Talk about a scare, Mr. Kole was to close to that other fishes home and was being splattered with sand.
That's life in a reef tank...I forgot the most important rule of keeping saltwater fishes. "DON'T PANIC"
Kole tang looks good in the tank and eats stuff that the other tang won't touch. Great addition to the tank. Now all he has to do it get out of the way of that other fish that's spitting on him. So funny....

Haha I was gonna say maybe your ich had dropped off into the water only to remerge later but then the sand, the spitting, OMG. Thats incredible. :D

Sounds like the panic I had the first time I saw my mandarin goby sleeping. All the colours had faded, he was slightly curled and had some white specks on him......just sleeping. Never panic with salt water tanks, just be patient.

Yeah Guys, sometimes I should read my own posts. ;)
So Funny...

Back
Top Bottom