Future frag tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bigalwoo

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hey guys I'm starting a new nano tank built specifically for frags, it will only be a small one around 10 gallons as my main display tank is only 30 gallons and both will be in my room (display already is).

The dimensions for the tank is 12' x 12' x 12' and will consist of the basic needs such as filter, wave maker, heater, led lights, live rock and frag racks without any substrate on the bottom. I am unsure what inverts or fish are possible to keep, does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks send me your advice!

Attachments

• image-806543458.jpg
    image-806543458.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 43
hey there, I have a similar style tank with a nano reef inside. it's quite easy to overstock, but if your keeping just frags with only a few cleaning inverts and one fish you should be fine. I guess your keeping it small, but make sure you keep it simple too, things can quickly and easily become complicated especially being a nano IMO. if you want to cycle quickly use substrate or filter media from your original tank, always helped me. you could also possibly use your frag tank as a QT if you need be on standby, just an idea. :)

Back
Top Bottom