Fuzzy Dwarf Lion Fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luntiz

Aquarium Advice Freak
How does a Fuzzy Dwarf Lion do in higher flow? I have a bunch of corals and 4 Powerheads that push a lot of water... Will a Fuzzy Dwarf Lion be able to keep up?

I can't really answer your question. Just figured I'd let you know mine tries to stay away from the current. They like to hang out under rock ledges so if it's to much, it probably won't leave the shelter of the rocks much. HTH

My f.d.l. spends a lot of time swimming in the current of my 400gph ph. Other times he is sitting on the outgoing tube. He seems to be ok giong agains the current. I wouldn't worry too much.

You could and should invest in a wave maker with a tank the size of yours.I understand that you need the movement but I.M.O.You may only need 2 of those P/Hs.for that tank.If you took 2 of the heads out and used a Wavemaker you'd still have you movement.As far as the Lion goes,When I turn off the day time lights and turn on the Moon lights he seems to body surf,but this is only at nite.During the day he seems to avoid the PHs.water flow.I too have a 55gal.with just one PH.an 802 which seems to give me all the water movement that I need.

Back
Top Bottom